Registered Behavior Tech | 23-24 NSY
ProCare Therapy is an Educational and Healthcare staffing agency pursuing to employ a Registered Behavior Technician to work on assignment with an established school located in the Bellevue, WA area.
Please read the details below, and feel free to reach out to me for further information or questions you may have:
• Start/End Date: 8/14/23 – 6/7/24
•Description: • 23/24 school year
• Full time
• RBT cert
• 30-35 hours per week
• Level 3 and Level 4 openings
• Must have first aid and CPR certs
High school graduation or equivalent.
And have at least one of the following:
• ETS Paraeducator Assessment, or
• Have an Associate of Arts degree (original transcripts), or
• Have earned 72 quarter credits or 48 semester credits at an institution of higher
• education (original transcripts), or
• Have completed a registered apprenticeship program (certificate);
• Foreign degrees accepted if evaluated by a NACES member company.
• Right Response Training
• First Aid CPR certification
• Experience working individually with students with diverse aptitudes and levels of achievement and/or with behaviorally disabled students.
• Experience working with students in self-contained learning settings
• Experience working individually with students with diverse aptitudes and levels of achievement.
• Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) training
High school diploma or equivalent; RBT certification required.
Experience with autism or developmental disabilities preferred.
Knowledge of ABA principles and techniques.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Patience, empathy, and a passion for making a difference.
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Interviews are generally conducted via Zoom. Commonly, pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. We encourage renewal for all contracts, and even permanent opportunities if you find that the role is a good fit for you. ProCare Therapy strives to foster a talented and diverse workforce that will greatly implement our mission of making Life Better For Those Who Make Lives Better. I look forward to connecting
(470) 622 - 2709
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled