ProCare Therapy is searching for a Registered Nurse in the Byfield, MA area that is seeking to join one of our trusted school districts for the 2022-2023 school year. At ProCare Therapy, our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed for you below:
Pay & Benefits:
- $35-50 an Hour Pay!
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long-and short-term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- W-2 Employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-On/Completion bonuses, Referral bonuses, Flexible spending account
- Bus / Van Rider
- Will pick up/drop off candidate from agreed upon location - school, bus depot, cddt home, student home, etc.
- 4 - 4.5 hrs/day - 22.5/week
- About 7:15 - 9:15 AM and then again 1:30 - 4:00 PM
- Applicants need to be comfortable with: (Confirming these now)
- Tube feeding (Using Bolus method)
- Potential for suctioning for regurgitation
- Potential for seizure
- Need RN, LPN will work
- Interviewing now!
- You must have a bachelor’s degree of Science and Nursing
- You must be certified in the state of employment to practice as a Registered Nurse
- You must have at least one (1) year of experience as a Registered Nurse
- 10–15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of the virtual interview
You can learn more about employment with ProCare Therapy at https://www.procaretherapy.com/
Please feel free to reach out to me directly via phone or email to discuss more details about our job openings!
(678) - 710 – 7657
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled