Registered Nurse | Yuba, California
ProCare Therapy is contract staffing and recruiting agency. We help staff school districts across the United States with qualified teachers and nurses.
We are working with a school district in the Yuba area that is need of a registered nurse for the entire 2022-2023 school year. This position will be contracted for the entire school year and will have the opportunity to renew for the next school year.
As a contracted employee of ProCare Therapy you will receive weekly compensation, benefits through United Healthcare and a 401K for our full time employees.
If you are interested in a job with a great work life balance, please apply. If you have any further questions about this position my information can be found below.
Job Type: Contract Registered Nurse
- Full time: 37.5 hours/week
- August 15th, 2022 - June 2nd, 2023
- BSN required
- General school nurse duties
- Responsibilities may include: diabetic care, medication administration, updating healthcare plans, following IEP's, attending to special needs population, G-tube care, communicating with parents and staff, etc.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and assisting students with everyday health issues/illnesses, as well as students with more challenging physical needs
- Monitor physician’s orders regarding mental, physical or emotional conditions that might limit a student’s participation in the classroom or the student’s activities
- Emergency first aid
- Administering medications
- Maintaining and monitoring student immunization and health records in accordance with state mandates
- Maintaining and monitoring physical education excuses/doctor’s notes
- Promoting awareness of health concerns to students, parents and staff
- Vision and hearing screenings of mandated age/grade/groups each year
- Active RN license in California
- Previous school experience preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Weekly pay
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance provided through United Health Care: Medical, dental & vision
- Referral bonus program
- License & continuing education reimbursements
We are actively working with a school district in the Yuba area that is looking to hire a contract registered nurse! Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled