- Job Location:
Schools - RN Nurse
- Last Updated:
We are looking for a Registered Nurse for school districts near:
- Tacoma, WA
You have OR will have:
- Active or eligible Teaching license for Washington
- Adapting general education lessons in subjects to assist students
- Teaching students with mild to moderate disabilities
- Developing Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student
- Teaching and mentoring students as a class, in small groups, and one-on-one
- Implementing IEPs, assess students’ performance, and track their progress
NO school politics.
We offer Full Time benefits and 401k plans as well as Relocation reimbursement for traveling therapists/educators.
If this is something that you'd be interested in, contact Cayce Cooter at 770-225-3191 or apply below!
Not the place for you? We work with school districts all over the Southeast including: North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia.
I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for clinical counseling and school ...
Read more »