Location: Oakhurst, CA
Category: Schools - RN Nurse
Registered Nurses Needed Now, End Of School Year and Next School Year 2023-2024
ProCare Therapy is seeking a highly qualified and compassionate School Registered Nurse to join our educational institution for a position now, end-of-school-year and next school year in Oakhurst, California. As the School Registered Nurse, you will provide comprehensive healthcare services, promote student wellness, and ensure a safe and healthy environment for all students and staff. This position offers an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of our students as they complete their academic year and next school year.Job Requirements
- Valid Registered Nurse License in the State of California
- Background Check and Drug Screening
- Fingerprint Screening
- TB Test
- Excellent assessment and critical-thinking skills to provide accurate and timely healthcare interventions.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with students, parents/guardians, teachers, and administrators.
- United Healthcare
- Vision, Dental, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan through Wells Fargo
- Weekly Compensation
- Assess, evaluate, and provide appropriate healthcare services to students, including first aid, administering medications, and managing chronic conditions.
- Develop and implement individualized healthcare plans for students with specific medical needs, in collaboration with parents/guardians, teachers, and administrators.
- Conduct health screenings and maintain accurate health records for all students, ensuring compliance with legal requirements and privacy regulations.
- 4 hours per day 5 days per week
- Student is medically fragile and needs supervision 4 hours per day
- Need ASAP and will extend for ESY and '23-'24 year
Interview Process: Zoom
The selected candidate will be hired on as a full time contracted employee through ProCare Therapy. A full school year contract will be awarded for you to complete. While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United HealthCare.
For more information about this position please contact me, Ashley Dempsey at [email protected] or Call/Text at 678-389-3786.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled