We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse to work with a school near Liberty, MO.
ASAP - May 25th
-16 Hours Per Week
- Monday-Thursday | 1:00 PM -5:00 PM
- 1:1 complete nursing care for preschool student with Cerebral Palsy, Epilepsy, Hydrocephalus with VP Shunt, Global Developmental Delay, Allergic Rhinitis (that causes frequent upper respiratory infections), Dysphagia, and Subluxation of Hip Joint
- 1:00-5:00pm Monday-Thursday (which includes riding on the bus with the student).
- Oral and Nasal suctioning prn
- Seizure management including emergency meds prn (complex partial, cluster and focal seizures)
- Toileting care with diapering
- Bottle feeding with liquids and help with eating snacks (takes by mouth)
- Oxygen management (O2 use is prn with upper respiratory infections)
- Activities of Daily Living - complete care
- Weekly Competitive Compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If interested, please call or text me at 470-880-5535. Thanks!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled