- Job Location:
Hill East, DC
Schools - RN Nurse
- Last Updated:
A Registered Nurse (RN) is needed for a Full-time position we have available near Hill East, DC. This opening is for someone who loves working in a school based setting. State of the art facility.
- 37.5 Hours Per Week
- Monday – Friday
- 3-20 Year Olds
- Range of Disabilities
- Free-Parking Provided
- Work Under Lead RN at School
- Staff and Paraprofessionals on Site
- 1 School Location (Near RFK Stadium)
- In-Person Interview Required Before Offer
- Valid State License, Certification, Credentials
- Passing Drug Testing/Background Screening
- ProCare can provide Health benefits!
Email your resume for immediate consideration or call for details about this opportunity.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for clinical counseling and school ...
Read more »