Location: Wheeling, WV
Category: Schools - School Psychologist - Telehealth
We are currently seeking a skilled and compassionate school psychologist to work as a virtual 1099 contractor in West Virginia. As a remote school psychologist, you will be responsible for working with students, teachers, and parents to help identify and address a range of academic, behavioral, and emotional issues.
- Conduct assessments to identify learning and behavioral problems.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with special needs.
- Collaborate with teachers and parents to develop strategies to support students' academic and emotional needs.
- Provide counseling and support services to students and families.
- Monitor student progress and adjust interventions as needed.
- Participate in interdisciplinary teams to develop school-wide strategies for supporting student success.
- Maintain accurate records and communicate effectively with colleagues, parents, and outside agencies.
- Master's degree in School Psychology or related field.
- West Virginia State certification as a School Psychologist or ability to obtain certification.
- Strong knowledge of current research and best practices in school psychology.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with students, families, and school staff.
- Comfortable with technology and able to use electronic record-keeping systems.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
If you are a dedicated, compassionate school psychologist looking to make a positive impact on the lives of children and families, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer competitive compensation and a supportive work environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled