ProCare Therapy has partnered with VocoVision to fill openings for a local VA School District seeking VA Licensed Teachers for the 22/23 School Year to provide remote learning services to students enrolled in their Virtual Academy. Apply today for more information regarding this position, and contracting with VocoVision.
VocoVision has 10+ years of experience connecting qualified educators with school districts all across the country, and providing the platform and support necessary to make remote learning possible.
We are currently working with a school district in Virginia to find a qualified, dedicated, Virginia Licensed High School ELA Teacher to cover 9th and 10th grade blocks for their Virtual Academy for the remainder of the 22/23 school year.
- Masters Degree in Education or related field -OR- 5+ years teaching experience with a Bachelors Degree.
- Active Teaching License in Virginia
- 6-12 VA Teaching Cert required
- ELA Endorsement
- 2 years of independent teaching experience preferred - not required
- Access to stable home internet with reliable computer- no tablets or Chromebooks- they cannot support our remote platform.
- Comfortability with 1099 contract status
Benefits of Partnering with VocoVision:
- Guaranteed Remote Assignments – No Onsite Services Required – EVER
- Billing for direct and indirect services- get paid for ALL the hours you work!
- Access to a full developed, established remote learning platform via VocoVision
- Access to Continuing Education programs at no cost to you!
I'd love to speak with you to go over how Virtual Teaching could benefit you!
Senior Virtual Account Executive
O: (678) 497 - 4817
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled