Virtual South Dakota Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Job - Part-time
ProCare therapy and VocoVision are actively seeking out a virtual DHHT for a contract work-from-home position, with hours flexible to your availability, located in the Aberdeen, South Dakota area. As a VocoVision employee, you can expect to be paid for your guaranteed hours as well any extra time you may put in, and indirect hours, on a weekly basis, and can work anywhere nationwide. We have openings for the current semester, extended school year for summer, as well as the upcoming school year. If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please send me your resume to [email protected] so I can contact you immediately regarding the position.
- 2-3 days/weekly
- 5 students on caseload require direct service, while a few require consulting
- Will be working directly with other general education, special education, and DHH teachers to give recommendations, observations, acting as a resource
- General and Special Education
- South Dakota State Teaching Certification required
- DHHT CREDENTIAL REQUIRED
- Master's Degree
- 2 years of recent classroom experience preferred
- ???????ASL FLUENCY REQUIRED
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible.
- We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future.
- We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students.
- We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
If you would like to immediately consider for this position, please contact Rachael Nintzel at [email protected] Please send an updated copy of your resume and three references to that email.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled