REMOTE High School Teacher - Physics/Chemistry
Job Type: Any Of These
Virtual Chemistry and Physics Teacher for School District in Illinois
Are you an experienced Chemistry/Physics Teacher, licensed in Illinois, looking for a new opportunity? We have the perfect job for you! This is your chance to work with a marvelous Illinois school district virtually!
Please see additional details below:
- Full-Time (40 hours/week)
- Start ASAP!
- 100% Virtual
- High School: 9th-12th grade
- Teaching general Chemistry and general Physics classes
- Competitive salary!
- Requires a Master’s degree in Education
- Must have IL PEL License
- Chemistry/Physics specialization or certification preferred
- Must have at least 2 years of school experience
- Home computer with high-speed internet for the software
- Tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled