ProCare Therapy is looking for a Occupational Therapist to work from home (Hybrid - some onsite) with a great group of kiddos in Arizona.?We ultimately are looking for a candidate that is going to be driven by their student's success and truly fit in with this team-oriented staff.
Job Description for this position:
- This is a full time position, 37.5 hours per week. August 5th through mid October. We are interviewing for this position now and looking for someone to start immediately. This position will be a Teletherapy position.??
-The caseload is PreK-5th grade
- Students with multiple disabilities, OHI, down syndrome, moderate autism, etc
Job requirements for this position:?
- Must have teletherapy experience (if you only have 3 months that is okay, just some experience)
- Able to go in person every other week (possibly less)
-have active license?as a Occupational Therapist ?in the State of AZ?
-must pass a Tech screen provided by ProCare Therapy to make sure your home computer runs smoothly with our program.??(If you are in a different state other that AZ?you must have a license for the state you reside in and AZ.)
Benefits to working with ProCare Therapy:
- Work from home
- Faster interview process (we connect you directly to the director of the school, no waiting to hear back or being added to a list.)
- Interview preparation
?How to apply:
You can enter in your information and contact details below
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or simply give me a call and connect at: 770-325-0318
Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!
Senior Director of Educational Resources?