If you are a Speech Language Pathologist looking to work from home and experience the benefits of contract work, our company has placed Speech Language Pathologists looking for just that! We have multiple vacancies and various options for caseload depending on YOUR preference.
- Providing Speech Therapy Services to Students
- Part and Full Time
- K- 12th Grade Options
- Develop Individual Education Plans (IEP’s) for students that further develop their speech and language capabilities
- Provide direct and/or consult services to students with speech and/or language impairments
- Consult with school staff and administrators regarding individual student needs
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology
- Active IL License
- Windows software capabilities
- 2 plus years’ experience in schools
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply below. This position is actively hiring and looking for placement soon.
Mya Huggins I Account Executive I (678)-710-7541
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled