Remote School Behavior Analyst BCBA
Job Type: Contract
Virtual School Behavior Analyst
ProCare and the school districts of Alaska are working together to offer virtual behavioral services to students who are home-bound during the Covid-19 pandemic and beyond. State certified BCBA's with schools experience can now work remotely to collaborate with other school teachers, school psychologists, and school nurses via our online platform from anywhere in the U.S.
>>>Virtual transition training is available for individuals who have not provided virtual services before.
- Grades K-12
- IEP maintenance and collaboration with other special education providers.
- Collaborate with Deaf/Hard of Hearing teachers, School Social Workers, Occupational and Physical Therapists.
- Schedule meetings and updates with parents.
- Alaska State Certification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Technical Screening*
- 1+ years of prior in-school experience
*Technical screenings test your current internet download speeds for high speed internet connection and capacity to stream.
For further consideration or questions email Brittany.Brown@procaretherapy.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled