ProCare therapy and VocoVision are actively looking to contract Remote School Psychologists for work-from-home positions, with hours flexible to your availability for the remainder of the school year for a district in Oregon.
As a VocoVision Contractor, you will have weekly guaranteed paid hours as well as the potential for extra hours, and indirect hours, and can work anywhere nationwide.
We have openings for the current semester, extended school year for summer, as well as the upcoming school year.
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please send your resume to [email protected] so I can contact you immediately to begin the screening/interview process.
Remote School Psychologists can expect to provide psychological services as needed, following Federal, State, and local guidelines for School Student Services.
Responsibilities may include the following:
Participate in the decision-making process to determine appropriate services for all students; Provide a continuum of psychological services that support regular and special educational students ages 2 through 21. Provide professional recommendations of care for referrals ages 2-21 depending on caseload. Document evaluation results and completes required following relevant timelines to maintain district compliance. Provide crisis intervention services as needed.
We are looking for someone who can successfully manage multiple tasks, projects, and responsibilities with excellent time management skills. Must be able to apply critical thinking skills in rendering solutions to various complex situations involving student psychological and emotional/behavioral needs and services. Must be able to independently motivate and maintain productivity in a remote setting.
- Competitive compensation / weekly pay with hours guaranteed
- Flexibility in scheduling / ability to conduct indirect services and report writing when it works best for YOU.
- Flexibility in work location
- 1099 contract: contracted as an independent business, qualify for tax write-offs
- Access to full scale team of qualified Clinicians to provide Assignment Support
- Access to full scale team of qualified Technicians to provide Assignment Technical support
- Access to digital library, toolkit, resources, scheduling platform
- Access to HIPAA compliant Zoom Subscription for safe, secure evaluations and meetings.
If you’re interested in learning more about our remote School Psychologist opportunities, or are seeking a job you don’t see posted, please apply, and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected] .
From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. Please call or text (678) 497 - 4817 with any questions you may have.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled