Remote School Speech Language Pathologist Job - Colorado CCC-SLP
Job Type: Any
Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist Job | Full-time
ProCare Therapy is seeking a skilled Speech Language Pathologist this upcoming school year for a contract position based out of Denver, CO.
- 37.5 Hours/week
- High School Caseload
- Administers comprehensive clinical services to patients; provides testing, analyses, and evaluations of seriously ill patients or those having complex medical problems and formulates a treatment plan which is consistent with the patient's needs.
- Assists in supervising staff and students and in developing in-service training programs for continuing staff development.
- Maintains an established inventory of supplies; ensures the proper use and maintenance of equipment and maintains a work area which is free of debris and clutter.
- Communicates regularly with members of the patient care team, the student, family members and others involved with the patient's care.
- Responds to requests for professional information or advice and refers complex matters to the appropriate staff.
- Instructs and trains student and family regarding pertinent aspects of the patient's care.
- Assesses the student to provide a diagnosis and to identify problems.
- Plans treatment schedules to ensure optimal use of staff and equipment in providing high quality patient services.
- Plans, develops and implements a result-oriented treatment plan responsive to the individualized needs of the student and includes clear, measurable goals.
- Modifies the treatment plan according to the student's responses.
- Provides direct student care; performs specialized treatments according to the student IEP.
- Master's Degree
- State Certificate of Clinical Competence
- State Education Certificate
If you're interested in this opportunity, or any others that we have nationwide, please contact me today! I'd love to hear about your experience and preferences to help you find the perfect fit!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled