Location: Alexandria, VA
Category: Schools - SLP - Telespeech
A school near Alexandria, VA is in need of a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) that can take on a full time assignment for the current School Year 22-23. We ultimately are looking for a candidate that is going to be driven by their student's success and truly fit in with this team-oriented staff. SLPA,
- VA Licensure/Certification
- Start/End Dates: ASAP – 6/16/2023
- Full Time (37.5 hours/week)
- Grades: Elementary / High School Caseloads
- Caseload: evaluations to determine eligibility, IEP report writing and providing speech therapy.
Must be licensed in Virgina
- Must have CCC's to be considered for remote!
- The selected candidate will be hired on as a full time contracted employee through ProCare Therapy. A full school year contract will be awarded for you to complete. While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United Health Care.
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply today by submitting your information below, or emailing your resume directly to:
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled