If you are a Special Education Teacher who has experience working virtually, a Missouri School needs you!
A High school located in Missouri is looking to hire a virtual Special Education Teacher to co-teach a class of high school students science and ecology.
This is a fully virtual, school-based opportunity to work 37.5 hours per week with high school students for the next school year.
This school district would assign a caseload of about 18- 20 Middle/High school students to your virtual classroom and you would be expected to co- teach an ecology lesson as well as be the case manager for your students. You will have the assistance of an onsite para professional to facilitate the class.
- Requires a Special Education Teaching License
- Must have experience working virtually as Teacher
- MUST have previous school experience
- Since this is a fully online position you MUST be able to pass a basic computer proficiency test
- Acquire Proffessional liability insurance
- Strong IEP/ Case management background
- M-F 8am-4pm
- Start: Aug '22
- End: May '23
- Online- VocoVision
- Comfortable with a range of disabilities from mild to moderate to profound
- Ideal candidate has worked virtually as special education Science co-teacher
Benefits of virtual independent contracting
- Pay for this position is around 1,000k a week
- This position offers the ability to work from home! – NO COMMUTE. You are guaranteed hours and will receive compensation for ALL direct AND indirect work on a weekly basis. You will have unique access to a teletherapy platform established for more than a decade.
- VocoVision provides ongoing training on the comprehensive teletherapy toolkit as well as an ability to earn a professional video conference license
To speak with a Vocovision representative contact Claire Zarynoff at 770-776-2133
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled