REMOTE Speech-Language Pathologist | California
Job Type: Any Of These
REMOTE – Speech-Language Pathologist – Full Time – California
- Full-Time (35 hours/week)
- K-12th grade students
- Remote position
- This position primarily involves evaluations, assessments, IEP meetings, and report writing
- Start January 2021!!
- Competitive pay!
- Master’s degree in Speech Therapy required
- Must have active CA SLP License
- Must have ASHA CCC’s
- Must have at least 2 years of school experience
- Home computer with high speed internet for the software
- Tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
We are looking to schedule interviews now for this opening! Please complete the online application or submit your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled