Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job | Washington - Upcoming School Year
Job Type: Any
Part-time Washington Speech Language Pathologist Job- Virtual Position
ProCare Therapy has partnered with an awesome School District in Washington that is looking for a Part-time Virtual Speech Language Pathologist for the school year.
- Teletherapy position
- Part-time - 22/week
- Upcoming school year
- General SLP duties
- 3rd-5th grade caseload
- 50 students
- Mild to Moderate disabilities
- Wide range of therapy needs
- Help reduce or eliminate speech, language and hearing deficits that interfere with the individual student’s ability to derive full benefit from the district’s educational program
- Provide services dependent on such factors as student population, needs of particular students, school policy and the availability of other community services
- Assess and evaluate student performance and progress to promote effective communication abilities.
- Developmentally Delayed Preschool
- Positive Behavior Supports Preschool
- Master's Degree
- State Certificate of Clinical Competence
- State Education Certificate
- Teletherapy experience
- Liability insurance
If you're interested in this awesome opportunity, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. Please call or text me at (678) 748-5316 with any questions you have!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled