Location: Norwalk, CA
Category: Schools - SLP
Remote Speech Language Pathologist Job in California
ProCare Therapy has partnered up with a great school in California and we are looking for a remote Speech Language Pathologist to fill a full-time position for the remainder of the school year! See below for more details.
- 35 - 40 hours a week
- ASAP Start - End of the school year
- Small caseload
- High school students
- IEP meetings, assessments, evaluations, and direct therapy for assigned caseload
- A master's degree in Communication Sciences and Disorder
- Must have an active California SLP license
- 2+ years of school experience preferred
- You will be a 1099 independent contractor
- Must obtain liability insurance
- You are your own business!
- You get to work from home!
- You get paid equally for direct and direct services!
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] or call me at (904)-513-9992. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled