ProCare Therapy has partnered with an amazing school system in the Salem, OR area that is in need of a Virtual Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year. If you are currently licensed in Oregon, we would love to hear from you!
- Remote: Oregon
- 2022-2023 school year
- Part Time: 24 hours per week
- Middle School Caseload
- More caseload/position details to be provided during interview process
- Applicant must hold a Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Applicant must be licensed or willing to get licensed through the Oregon State Board AND Board of State in which they reside in
- Applicant must be willing to acquire their own liability insurance
- Paid weekly
For immediate consideration of this position, please send your resume via email to [email protected] I am here for you to text or call if you have questions about the position, at 770-882-2015. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled