Remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - 20/21 School Year
Job Type: Contract
We are searching for a Telehealth Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join a school in New Mexico for the 20/21 school year!
A little about the position:
- Part time, up to 21 hours a week
- Speech evaluations for the district
A little about you:
- Must have New Mexico state license and CCC
- Must have Master’s Degree
- Must be Bilingual
- Must have experience in remote evaluations
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled