Remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - 20/21 School Year
Job Type: Contract
A school in Illinois is looking for a virtual School Psychologist for the 20/21 school year.
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- 30 student case load
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- K-21th grade
- Completely remote/virtual
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have Illinois State License/National Certified
- Must have Master’s or Doctoral Degree
- Must have or be able to obtain liability insurance
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, housing assistance and weekly pay.
If this interests you or you know someone that would be a good fit, please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled