Virtual SLP Wanted!
- Active Georgia Licensure
- Two years of school experience
- Master's degree in communication disorders/speech language pathology
- Full Time
- Remote - work from home!
- Caseload is made up of 50 students
- Most students need 30 minutes per week, some 2 30 minute sessions per month
- Articulation, fluency and language, medical billing, etc
- More details provided on interview!
We are ultimately looking for a candidate that has a personal stake in the development and achievement of their students. If you feel that you’re a great fit for this role, I invite you to submit your information below, or directly email me an updated copy of your resume!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled