We are working with a school district in Rhode Island to fill a Special Education Teacher position. We are actively scheduling interviews to fill a part-time Speech Language Pathologist.
- Part-time (25/wk)
- Behavioral caseload, specialized school for students who struggle with self-regulation, caseload can be 6-12th grade
- Master's level degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Active/pending license approved by Board of Speech-Language Pathology - Rhode Island
Benefits & Incentives:
- Matching 401K - Principal
- Medical - United Health
- Dental - Delta Dental
- Vision - Eye Med
- High Pay Rate
- Weekly Paychecks - Direct Deposit
Please apply below with your updated resume if you are interested in this position. Our positions go quickly. Please do not hesitate to apply.
James Foushee | Account Executive | Office: (678) 451-1025
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled