Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist needed for a school in Philadelphia, PA
This position would be a 36-week, 1099 contract, for a Speech Therapist to work virtually as a Speech-language consultant.
- Master’s Degree in Communication Disorders
- Must have state SLP license
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (SLP-CCC)
- MUST have previous school experience
- Since this is a fully online position you MUST be able to pass a basic computer proficiency test
- Aquire professional liability insurance
Duties: You would have the same responsibilities and expectations as the onsite SLP but you would be working from home.
Billable Hours per week: 40 (fulltime)
Licensure/Qualifications: SLP-CCC eligible to provide supervision to SLPA
Start date: 10/10/2022
End date: 06/02/2023
Pay: $40-42/hr with consistent guaranteed hours
Apply here and call/Text Claire Zarynoff at 770-776-2133 to be considered for this fully remote School Speech Therapist (SLP-CCC) position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled