Remote Speech Therapy Job in Virginia
Job Type: Contract
We are looking for a contract Speech Language Pathologist candidate to work virtually with a fantastic school district located in Virginia this upcoming school year. This is a full time position working with K-12th grade students and supportive colleagues.
- Full time
- Full school year
- K-12th grade or Middle/High school caseload
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA CCC's
- VA SLP License
- Must be licensed
- At least 2 years of school-based experience
- Home computer with high-speed internet
- Must be tech-savvy (We have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with 1099 pay
The school district is ready to hire! If interested in this position, please email me an updated copy of your resume to [email protected] and I will be in touch regarding interview availability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled