Remote Students - Onsite - Special Education Teacher - Bishopville, South Carolina
Job Type: Contract
Looking for an opportunity to improve the learning experience of students who need a teacher that cares? A school district is urgently searching for a candidate to assist students that currently need a Special Education Teacher (SPED) in Bishopville, South Carolina. We are reaching out to fulfill this need and assist these students as soon as possible!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Masters or Doctorate in Special Education or teaching students with Special Needs
- South Carolina Teaching License
- Be a positive, supportive influence for students who are in desperate need of a teacher.
- Assist in the development of students year-round.
- Virtual Academy
- On-Site Teachers Wanted
- From now to the end of the school year.
For those who are interested, but unable to apply due to the distance, we offer assistance in relocation via stipends.
We come with a competitive compensation package that includes medical insurance, dental and vision. We additionally offer 401k plans.
If you are interested in this opportunity to work with students and be the positive influence they need, please contact Reed Plumb via email, or call at 770-810-7228.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled