Can’t you just see the things educators and therapists could achieve if we didn’t have to worry about the distance between school professionals and the students who need them most? ProCare is concentrating on making that dream happen through connecting students to professionals, regardless of the distance or need.
Discover the true benefit of a flexible virtual teaching job when you join our amazing team of tele practitioners in schools. You can finally continue a career in education, online, that allows you to provide special education, mental health, or speech services with our team of dedicated professionals to help you each step of the way. We have full-time openings for CA licensed TVIs interviewing right now! Please reach out to [email protected] for more information.
- 40 hours / Week
- 2022-23 school year
- Will be working directly with other general education, special education, and visually impaired teachers to give recommendations, observations, acting as a resource
- Providing services via zoom
- Adapting material
- General and Special Education
- 30 student caseload
- Must be CA licensed Teacher for the Visually Impaired
- Master's Degree
- 2 years of experience
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services - 30-50 hourly pending experience/education/availability
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with us and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible.
- We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- We are not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future.
- We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students.
- We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
If you wish to be immediately considered, please submit a copy of your resume to me directly. Once I receive, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for a phone interview with the school district.
Senior Director of Virtual Education Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled