Remote TVI Visually Impaired Teacher Position
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is scheduling interviews for a Teacher of the Visually Impaired for to work full time providing services remotely! The TVI must hold or be eligible for the state of Illinois PEL, teacher certification to teach this population of students. The position is working remotely with students elementary- high school (varying ages) and will be provided platform for services and training. New graduates will be considered. This Illinois Remote TVI position pays weekly, and will allow the TVI to make their own schedule working ideally 35 hours a week.
For more information or to apply send a resume directly to Rebecca McFall at email@example.com or apply below.
- full time, 35 hours a week
- remote, work from home position
- k-12 students
- flexible schedule
- weekly pay every Friday
- varying ages of students, small caseload
- state of Illinois PEL, teacher certification active
- Master's degree in teaching VI population
- reliable internet
- reliable computer (no chromebooks, IPads)
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled