Remote Tele Psych Position in Virginia
Today, working from home is become more and more popular. Online therapy overcomes barriers that may prohibit others from being able to seek therapy. Be a part of a Tele Therapy team that has been proven to be effective in encouraging children and young adults. Because we all know using technology and being on the internet attracts our students in today’s society!
Tele Psych reduces the hassle in a school setting and missed visits due to illnesses. It provides the advantages of not having to commute, the cost of gas, and the ability to connect with colleagues in rural areas. In addition, at ProCare, becoming a remote School Psych gives you the ability to advance your career to a new level!
• Masters Level Degree in Psychology
• Licensed through the VA State Board
• Work from home
• Help students in need that may not otherwise be able to get psychological services (e.g., in rural communities).
• Earn additional income on a flexible schedule
• Have a more manageable caseload/workload
• Connect with children in your specialty area
School Psychologist looking to work in the Tele Field, please submit your resume to [email protected] or call me at 770-325-0321.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled