We are looking for an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist for the remainder of the 2023-2024 schoolyear! This is a supportive school district located in an inclusive community. The preferred candidate is one that has school-based experience.
This is a full-time position that provides services to a K-12th grade caseload. Please send me your current resume to be considered for this position since interviews are being conducted right now!
- Onsite near the Moorpark, California area
- Start ASAP
- $50-$60+ per hour (depends on experience)
- # of students / ages of students TBD
- 1 or more school sites (can reimburse for mileage in-between school sites)
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders for Speech Language Pathologist
- Active California SLP license
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) from ASHA
- Experience working with preschool-aged children preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of evidence-based practices in speech and language therapy
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- Competitive compensation!
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits
If you think that this may be a good fit for you, please apply today by either submitting an online application below or sending me an email with your resume attached for review. I am excited to hear from you soon!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled