Of course, our teletherapy jobs can help you take the next step in your education/edtech career. But you know (and so do we) that finding the right remote school SLP job is about so much more than that.
Teletherapy is all about discovering new opportunities to inspire students—to show them new possibilities, to encourage them to realize their potential and to help them shine – no matter where you are. ProCare therapy is seeking a fully remote, RI licensed SLP for the remainder of the school year.
The ideal candidate for this role has 2 years of school speech experience, active ASHA CCCs and a RI state license. If you are seeking CFY or SLPA opportunities in person, please email [email protected] and we can connect you to an on-site specialist.
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform curated by educators and clinicians just like you
- We offer extensive support
- Virtual training resources
- Team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with us and are trained to assist you.
- Access to remote CEU events
- We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- This is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future.
We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances. Should you want to learn more about this position, or any others that we have nationwide, please contact me today! I'd love to hear about your experience and preferences to help you find the perfect fit!
Senior Hiring Director
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled