Job Title: RN or CSN
Location: Clarendon Hills, IL
We are seeking an RN (registered nurse) or CSN (certified school nurse) to work with a middle school caseload at a school district in Clarendon Hills, IL. This is a great opportunity for nurses who want a school schedule with weekends and holidays off! The daily hours are 7:30am-2:30pm with a 30-minute unpaid lunch break.
- Provide general nursing care to students in accordance with the school's policies and procedures
- Administer medication as prescribed by physicians
- Assess and monitor student health needs and provide appropriate interventions
- Collaborate with school staff and parents to promote student health and well-being
- Maintain accurate and complete medical records and reports
- Respond to medical emergencies as needed
This is a temporary position from now until the end of the school year. If you are passionate about promoting student health and well-being, and meet the above requirements, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
To apply, please submit your resume and at least one professional reference to: [email protected]. Your time is appreciated and emails will be answered within 1 business day.
Jenna Rodriguez, Sr. Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled