- Job Location:
Schools - SLP
- Last Updated:
ProCare is coordinating with a school district in the Rockford, IL area to fill an SLP position for the 2019-2020 school year. This is a full time contract position with primarily a pre-school to high-school based caseload. We are currently scheduling interviews, so time is of the essence.
1.0 FTE= (37.5 hours)
· Rockford, IL: 4.0 FTEs needed Start/End dates: ASAP - June 5th. CFs welcome for all positions #1 and #3.
- Position #1: Kennedy Middle School (.8) + Wilson Aspire (.2) position includes life skills and autism
- Postion #2: Private/Parochial (.8) + Jefferson High (.2) position includes 68 ISP students (not IEP) in 18 buildings PLUS one day of IEP students at Jefferson. The private parochial students have very low minutes, often consultative only. Approx 2 buildings per day. Will have office time.
NEW Position #3: Nashold Early Childhood (1.0 FTE)
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Illinois State License
For additional information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-225-3092
Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- School Social Worker vs School Counselor: Whatís the Difference?
School Counselor Job Description The school counselor job description is more academic-focused than the school social worker job description. The school counselor focuses on designing and implement...
Read more »
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »