School is looking for a Licensed Vocational Nurse for a small group of medically fragile students. The ideal candidate would have experience in the field of pediatric and 1:1 or small group nursing and at least some in school based nursing but previous school nursing experience is not necessary for position.
Must have certification and nursing license for California in hand. This position is full time with ~30 hours per week with the potential to last into the 23/24 school year. The caseload is fair with only a small number of students.
- Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Full Time - ~30hrs per week
- Smaller caseload
- Will be working with students with additional medical needs including suctioning, trach, and seizure mitigation
- Pay rates are always negotiable but typically range from $34 - $40 per hour depending on previous experience
- CA nursing license
- CA Fingerprint Clearance or the ability to obtain this clearance
- The ability to pass a background check and drug screen
To be considered immediately please send your resume and available times to speak over the phone to Noah Jacobs at [email protected] or call/text me directly at
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled