San Ysidro, CA | School Registered Behavior Tech (RBT) Job Opportunity | Full-Time | 23/24 SY
Are you passionate about helping children with autism and related disabilities learn and grow? We're seeking a highly motivated Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) to work with our students and provide them with the support they need to succeed in school and beyond!
ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in the San Ysidro, California area looking for someone to join their team as a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) for the upcoming 23/24 school year!
*Relocation Assistance offered to qualified candidates moving to the San Ysidro, California area*
Did you know?: San Ysidro, California area is that it is home to the San Ysidro Port of Entry, which is the busiest land border crossing in the Western Hemisphere. Located on the US-Mexico border, the San Ysidro Port of Entry sees a significant flow of vehicles and pedestrians daily.
Responsibilities: K-12th Grade Aged Students / 1:1 Caseload
- Implementing behavior plans as directed by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Collecting and recording data to track student progress
- Collaborating with teachers, families, and other team members to promote positive behavior changes
- Ensuring all procedures are carried out with the highest level of professionalism and ethical standards
- RBT certification
- Experience working with children with developmental disabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Competitive hourly pay rates starting at $28+ - paid out weekly and a benefits package (Health, Vision, Dental, 401(K))
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Preston Brida Account Executive
ProCare Therapy | www.procaretherapy.com
5550 Peachtree Pkwy, Norcross, GA 30092
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled