Santa Clara, CA - Contracted Speech Language Pathologist job
Job Type: Contract
A school district in Santa Clara, California is working with ProCare Therapy to fill a vacant need for a full time Speech Language Pathologist. This position will be contracted at 37.5 hours per week, assisting a High School caseload, and contracted through the end of the school year. Although the district is providing services virtually we will accept resumes from candidates that are looking for a full virtual assignment.
- 20/21 SY
- 5 days/week
- 37.5 hours/week
- 2 school locations
- General SLP duties
- High school caseload
- Average sized caseload
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- Wide range of therapy needs
- Helping with caseload overflow
Candidates looking for a second semester placement are encouraged to apply as well!
- Master's Degree in Speech and Communicative Disorders
- Prior school or Pediatric experience
- CA SLP license
- CF's or CCC's
If you're looking for a virtual opportunity please don't hesitate to apply below as well!
How to apply:
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to: Enrique.Diaz@procaretherapy.com
- Or simply give me a call and connect at: 678-837-1260
Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!
Enrique D. Diaz
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled