Santa Clara, CA SLPA Opportunity
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Speech and Language Pathology Assistant this upcoming school year for a contract position located in the Santa Clara, CA area. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs. With a strong level of support with staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk about it!
- Full Time - 40 Hours a Week
- 38-40 student caseload
- Mild-moderate caseload w/ 1 possible severe disability
- CA License Required
- On Site Opportunity
- W2 Opportunity – Taxes come out of your paycheck, we pay half your payroll taxes, and you’re under our company liability insurance
- Benefits available for positions 30 hours a week and over
- Weekly Pay
- Stipends and Per Diem available to those on travel assignments
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at email@example.com. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled