Job Description: We are currently seeking (2x) dedicated and experienced Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in Santa Clara, CA for the 2023-2024 school year. This is a full-time position, and we offer W-2 employment status and comprehensive benefits to our full-time employees.
- Provide speech and language therapy services to students in a school-based setting
- Conduct comprehensive assessments to identify communication disorders and develop individualized treatment plans
- Deliver therapy interventions targeting speech articulation, language skills, fluency, and pragmatic communication
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to support students' communication needs
- Monitor and document student progress, adjusting therapy goals as necessary
- Attend IEP meetings and contribute to the development of individualized education plans
- Maintain accurate and organized records of therapy sessions and student progress
- Focus on meeting the needs of the high school Autism program
- Master's degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- CA state licensure or eligibility for licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP) preferred
- Previous experience working with pediatric populations in a school setting is highly desirable
- Familiarity with special education processes, IEP development, and relevant laws and regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team
- Competitive compensation package with W-2 employment status
- Full benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Professional development opportunities and continuing education support
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
To apply, please email your resume to Taukarri Hilton at [email protected]. We encourage interested candidates to submit their resumes promptly as we are actively reviewing applications.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for further consideration. Thank you for your interest in joining our team as a full-time School-Based Speech Language Pathologist in Fairfield, CA. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled