- Job Location:
Santa Fe, NM
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
- Last Updated:
Santa Fe, NM - Tele Therapy Job - Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
ProCare Therapy is seeking a licensed and experience SLP-CCC for a tele-speech job opportunity. The SLP will have the opportunity to provide services from the comfort of their own home. Contact Briana Harton for more information!
- Provide quality speech services that will promote the educational development of each student
- Collaborate with other disciplines in the department
- Submit IEP’s and reports which meet local and state requirements
- Full Time
- 37.5 hours
- Small caseload
- Flexible schedule
- Master’s level degree
- Current ASHA CCC’s
- Compatible internet speed
- Schools experience is required
To be considered for this position, apply below or send an updated resume and two professional references to Briana Harton:
Sr. Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- School Social Worker vs School Counselor: Whatís the Difference?
School Counselor Job Description The school counselor job description is more academic-focused than the school social worker job description. The school counselor focuses on designing and implement...
Read more »
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »