We are currently seeking Board Certified Behavior Analyst for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year to provide consultative and direct instructional and behavioral support services to students in Wst Hartford, CT .
- Time: Full Time
- Age Group/Case Load: Split between 2 Elementary Schools (PreK-5th Grade)
- More details regarding Case Load will be provided upon interview.
- Education: Master’s degree in School/Educational Psychology, or similar field
- Licensure: Must hold National BCBA license
• Achieve and maintain graduate-level certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
• Expertise in the field and knowledge of Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
• Experience in data collection, data analysis, and program development
• Experience in the competition of Functional Behavioral Assessment (FBA) and the development and
implementation of Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP)
• Experience in evaluating student functioning across multiple domains, including academic, social, language,
daily living, and student behavior
• Experience with providing training to staff and parents
Benefits of working with our company:
- Competitive Pay, Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision for Full-Time Candidates (Work 30 hours a week minimum).
- 401K Matching
If interested, please apply below with your current resume. If you have any questions, please email [email protected] OR call/text 678-820-5520 to discuss next steps and more information.
**If this opportunity isn’t for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me for additional opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled