School based Board Certified Behavior Analyst job - Bennington, VT
Job Type: Contract
An amazing and supportive school district in Bennington, Vermont is working with ProCare Therapy to fill a vacant need for a full time BCBA.
The selected candidate will be hired on as a full time contracted employee through ProCare Therapy. A full school year contract will be awarded for you to complete. While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United HealthCare.
- 20/21 SY
- 5 days/week
- 35 hours/week
- 2 school locations
- General BCBA duties
- K-12th grade caseload
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- Writing/Providing FBA's, collaboration with teachers and staff, etc.
- Master's Degree in Education, Psychology, or related field
- Prior school or Pediatric experience preferred
- National Certification as a BCBA
Please feel free to contact me by phone or email for more details on this job opening.
Enrique D. Diaz
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled