A great school district in Norco, CA has reached out to ProCare Therapy for assistance in filling a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant position for the upcoming school year. This is a contracted position through ProCare Therapy, and all our full-time employees have the option to take advantage of our wide range of benefits.
- 2022-2023 school year
- Onsite Only:
- some travel between school sites
- K-12th grade
- Ready to interview now!
- Associate or Bachelor's Level Degree in Occupational Therapy
- California COTA Licensure and Credentials
- 1-2 years of California School experience required
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit
- Licensing Assistance
Interviews are currently being arranged so if you do believe that this is a good match, please complete an online application or contact me today! I would love to discuss this excellent opportunity, or any others that you may be interested in
Jessie O'Brien Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled