We are currently looking for a School LPN candidate to work with a school district in Maple Grove, Minnesota. This is a great opportunity for this school year with a strong level of support on staff. This is a full-time position that will be working with students 6-8th grade.
- 32.5 hours/week
- General nursing duties
- Middle school caseload
- Full school year contract
- Active Minnesota LPN license required
- School or pediatric experience preferred
Full Time Benefits:
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
To be considered for this position, please contact Rachel Jones at [email protected]. Please send an updated copy of your resume and three references to that email.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled