- Job Location:
Schools - LPN Nurse
- Last Updated:
JOB AT A GLANCE:
- Part Time: 14 hours/week
- Working one-on-one with a student
- Quick start - End of the School Year Contract
- Prior school experience is not a requirement
- Must be certified and licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Arizona
JOB BENEFITS OFFERED:
- Excellent weekly compensation
- Health, optical, and dental insurance plan
- 401k with a company match
- Per diem housing and travel stipends
- Relocation reimbursement
- Sign on bonus
If this sounds like the a good fit for you please apply by sending your resume directly to Asma.Javed@ProCareTherapy.com or call me at 770-225-3021.
At ProCare we pride ourselves on being an advocate for students and an ally for our schools. Come join our team!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Exercises Occupational Therapy Students Can Do at Home
Building Up Hand Strength Occupational therapy practice needs to continue at home. This doesn’t have to be work for the kids, it means sharing fun exercises which will work on their hand strength a...
Read more »
- How Music Can Help Physical Therapy Students
Using Music in Physical Therapy Sessions Music therapy has been around for quite some time. Its general purpose is to help an individual reach goals in therapy sessions using music as an interventi...
Read more »