School-Based Occupational Therapist Job in Lake Havasu, Arizona
Job Type: Contract
A supportive school district in Lake Havasu, AZ is seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist for this school year. We are seeking an OT who will be driven and excited to help their students succeed and fit in well with this school's team-oriented staff. If that sounds like you, apply below!
- Full time hours
- Entire school year
- K-5th caseload
- Quick interview over Zoom!
- Must have Arizona OT license
- Prior schools experience preferred
- Must be able to go on-site
- Ability to pass drug screen and background check
- Competitive, weekly W-2 pay which includes indirect and direct therapy services
- Matching 401k option
- Industry leading medical benefits for full time employees
- Travel assistance available, if applicable
- Guaranteed hours
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps in the hiring process within one business day.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled