School-Based Occupational Therapist Job near Sugar Land, Texas; Quick Interview + Offer
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district near Sugar Land, Texas in need of a licensed Occupational Therapist (OT) for this school year. This is a full-time contract position and the school district is actively interviewing!
- Full time hours (37.5) or part time available
- Entire school year
- K-12th caseload
- Quick interview over Zoom!
- Must have Texas OT license
- Prior schools experience preferred
- Must be able to go on-site
- Ability to pass drug screen and background check
- Competitive, weekly W-2 pay which includes indirect and direct therapy services
- Matching 401k option
- Industry leading medical benefits for full time employees
- Travel assistance available, if applicable
- Guaranteed hours
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: [email protected]. Once received, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps in the hiring process within one business day.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled