School-based OT position near Federal Way, WA
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is looking for an Occupational Therapist that can start now around Federal Way, WA. This position is full-time and will be working at 4 schools within the district. Please continue reading below for more information and apply today if you are interested.
- Must have WA OT license; WA ESA; Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- Full-time (37.5 hrs./week; 5 days/week)
- ASAP start- end of school year
- PreK- age 21 years (mostly PreK-5th grade)
- 4 schools in district
- Average sized caseload
- Mild-moderate disabilities
- Wide range of therapy needs
- Position will renew in Sept for coverage until Jan 2022
You will be an employee of ProCare Therapy, a contract position that offers competitive compensation and insurance. For more information or questions, please contact Izzy Palermo at (770) 557-3225 and send a copy of your resume to email@example.com.
If you are also interested in virtual opportunities, please send me a copy of your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org and please also follow this link to see if you qualify for these positions: https://www.procaretherapy.com/virtual-jobs-prequalify-form/.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled